Salon & ENCORE PRODUCT WARRANTY
Nine Ducks & Duke LLC warrants the Prima Bathing System to be free from material and workmanship defects (under normal use and service) for a period of one year from the date of manufacture.
The limited warranty will not apply to systems or replacement parts that were improperly installed, misapplied, or incompatible with components not manufactured by Nine Ducks & Duke LLC. Replacement parts or accessories (i.e. pumps, filters, etc.) that are self-installed are not covered by warranty. All products are thoroughly tested onsite before shipping. System failure due to foreign debris is not covered under the terms of this limited warranty. All returns are to be shipped with charges prepaid. Package all returns carefully, using original box, if possible. Nine Ducks & Duke LLC will not be responsible for freight damage incurred during shipping.
Alleged defects must be reported to the manufacturer within the one-year warranty period, and must be verified by the manufacturer. Before an item can be returned to Nine Ducks & Duke LLC for warranty consideration, prior approval must be received from our service department. Call 1-866-889-0877 for information. Nine Ducks & Duke LLC will, at our option, repair or replace any part covered by this warranty which is defective, malfunctions, or otherwise fails under normal use during the term of this warranty. This warranty does not cover:
- Defects or malfunctions resulting from: accidents, abuse, modifications, alterations, misuse, and improper installation and/or servicing.
- Freeze damage or chemical deterioration.
- Unit altered to operate per specifications other than those of manufacturer.
- Normal maintenance services such as: adjustments or cleaning.
- Replacement of normal maintenance items such as: o-rings, couplers, filters, nozzles, and wear parts in pump.
- Field labor charges in connection with adjustments, disassembly, or reassembly.
- Transportation charges incurred in the replacement or repair of defective parts.
Nine Ducks & Duke LLC obligation under this warranty policy is limited to the repair or replacement of the Prima Bathing System. Systems found not defective (under the terms of this warranty) are subject to charges to be paid by the returnee for the testing and packaging of the unit.
Nine Ducks & Duke LLC does not authorize any other party to make any representation or promise on behalf of Nine Ducks & Duke LLC or to modify the terms, conditions, or limitations of this warranty in any way. Nine Ducks & Duke LLC will not be responsible for any other expenses, losses or inconvenience which the purchaser may sustain as a result of the purchase, use, malfunction or defective condition of our products. This warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, expressed or implied, and of any other obligations or liability of Nine Ducks & Duke LLC. Warranted products must be returned to the manufacturer for inspection. If the defective part is covered under warranty a replacement part will be issued. Nine Ducks & Duke LLC will only accept prepaid shipments.
- Read Operator’s Guide before operating your Prima system.
- Read and understand soap or chemical labels before using.
- Observe all cautions.
- Inspect hoses and connections before using.
- Do not operate sprayer if there are leaks in the hose or parts.
- Temperature of spraying solution must not exceed 130F.
- Protect the hose from sharp objects.
- Do not use sprayer if hose is damaged.
- Do not spray near electrical components of the Prima or near open switches and fixtures on buildings or other equipment.